Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Forget to Breathe

There is a feeling that, to me, is the most comfortable, safe feeling in the world - as if being embraced by the person you love and trust most in your life. Because I know that feeling so well, not because it's good for me. Because I can wallow in it for hours. Because it's dark and I can be truly alone, where I crave to be. I can write my best, I can think my best, my most creative and magnificent.

But I can't go there. I know I can't, but the medicine I am on is making me want to so badly. It's making me think things I haven't thought since I was 16. Under similar circumstances - someone caring and worrying about me that I don't want caring and worrying about me. It's a childish reaction to feel this way, I know. That's why I shant let it get the better of me.

You see? Thinking it through helps me clear my mind. If only more people stopped to think...

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment